Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday iPhone Dump #60

We got a cute, new doggy sprinkler in hopes that Hannah would like it.  Jacob loves it but Hannah, not so much.  Jacob runs through it like a crazy person.  When the water touches Hannah, she freezes like a statue.  Which makes her get even more wet.  Oh well, she still likes playing outside and just avoids the sprinkler.
What?  You don't sit on your dog too?
 
One morning, I thought I would pull out one of Jacob's favorite homemade toys from when he was little...my colander with pipe cleaners in it.  I thought Hannah would like it.  However, Hannah didn't get her hands on it much because Jacob thought it was an astronaut helmet.  Please excuse the astronaut in his underwear...
 Hannah did get to play astronaut too, but she never got to play with the pipe cleaners.  Jacob had those off in about 1.3 seconds.  Oh well.
 I know this is hard to see, but one day, while driving, I hear "We're holding hands and Hannah likes it."  At the next stop sign, I tried to take a picture in my mirror because it was so cute.  I hope they always like each other this much (although I know they won't)!
 Just some handsome boys I was lucky enough to have dinner with.
 Me and sweet baby girl!
 Jacob climbing the tree at the mall play area.  He was very proud of himself!
 Hanging out on the campfire at the play area.
 Both riding the carousel, but Jacob wanted to show me his "mean" face...while riding a baby carousel in a baby train.  Looks sooooo mean!!
 This isn't a great picture but it happens every day when she wants her juice.  She basically grabs the handles to the refrigerator, puts her feet on there and SCREAMS "JUICE!!"  It's hard not to laugh.
 On Wednesday, Randy went to Galveston to go fishing with his friend Derrick who was in town.  They had fun and actually caught a few fish!  Here's proof.
~Nancy

No comments: