
Memaw made them all cute shirts. And we got a decent picture (check out Jacob's evil looking grin).

Memaw and Hannah.

Next, it was time to head to the Wiltshire's for more food and family fun. Here is Brynna and Hannah.

M even bought this game/hat. And, of course, Jacob loves hats/helmets/wigs, etc.

Molly even got to wear it...but it didn't fit.

Some of the kids (and some if the adults) went to downtown Lorena to watch the parade. They loved it, especially because they threw candy.

Here's the whole parade crew (minus Scott who I assume was taking the picture). Yes, Randy wore shorts...it was cold!

Waiting for the other grand kids to get set for the grand kid picture. Hannah had to be positioned very last.

And here it is!

M bought cool crafts for the kids to do. While they did it, Hannah constantly tried to eat stickers. So, I kept pulling her away. When M packed the stuff up because the bigger kids were finished, Hannah had to protest by sitting in/on the box.

Jacob was completely wiped out from a weekend of fun!!

Boy, our elf, made a little mess and brought treats one night this week. Jacob was over the moon about it and completely loves Boy now.

Have I mentioned that Hannah doesn't like hats or anything on her head??


I had this canvas made and LOVE it! I had to do the bow and ribbon, but I can handle that. I can't paint!

Just waiting on Babies R Us to open...

Finally, open! Jacob seriously thought this was the whole reason we went there.

Like I said on Facebook, Jacob LOVED his visit with Santa. Hannah did not.

When at the mall, you must go to the bookstore to try on the hats...again.




See, we need to get these cabinet locks finished!

~Nancy
No comments:
Post a Comment