
Then, for some reason, we began talking about sitting on Santa's lap and telling him what we want for Christmas. For the first time, Jacob said he would sit on his lap this year and not be scared. So, Randy was pretending to be Santa and Jacob was practicing. Hannah was just along for the ride...

Her favorite toy...the trash can.

Coloring. I'm not sure why he rarely wears clothes inside our house these days.

Memaw is back at work (sewing, I mean) and sent him this shirt. He had to put it on immediately!!

I think I need cabinet locks. I've been fighting it, but it looks like the time has come.

Playing at Memaw and Pawpaw's house on Thanksgiving.

Just had to make sure I had a picture of the dress since she only wore it once!!

That's it this week!!
~Nancy
1 comment:
Maybe Randy could get a job being Santa at the mall. I think he's pretty good!
Post a Comment