
Jacob is really into superheroes right now. He tried on this mask at Target and wanted me to take his picture.

Later that night, I did some Christmas shopping at Target (ALONE!!) and bought him this mask. The next morning, he was telling me that he wanted to add that mask to his Christmas list. Since I had already purchased it, I pretended to not know what mask he was talking about. So, he grabbed a pen to draw a picture of it. I think he did an amazing job!!

One morning, Hannah was quiet which is never a good sign. This is how I found her.

Then they kissed.

We made a family trip to Academy this past weekend. These trips leave me and the kids killing time while Randy wanders around. So, we found hats and a mirror. Easy way to kill a lot of time with the kiddos.



At dinner one night.

I find her in here...a lot.

On Monday, Hannah was 11 months old. I REALLY need to start planning that first birthday.

Boy, our elf, did a little fishing one night. Buzz Lightyear just cheered him on.

My elf on the shelf is cuter than yours. See?

~Nancy
2 comments:
I love your new Elf on the Shelf! Where can I buy one of those?
Mommagroom - is it finally time for the birds and the bees talk?
Post a Comment