

This is her "What?-I-shouldn't-be-climbing-on-this?" look.

Her new favorite activity is to empty this bin and climb in there.

And, what she does, he wants to try. But then she wanted to join in again. Anyone want some smushed toys?

We ran into Darth Vader at Walmart.

And rode the (germ filled) ice cream truck.

See, he really likes the snow!

Saturday night we went to Richmond to do a Christmas Drive through that I remember being awesome when I was a kid. It hasn't changed much since 1985. But Jacob liked it and got to see Santa again. I had to take a picture of the picture we got to ask my mom if that's the same Santa from the 80s. We think it is!!

Boy got a little naughty that night and drew on pictures of Jacob and Hannah. Jacob LOVED it!!


Probably the only picture I have of me and both kids.

Sunday night we went to Santa's Wonderland (just south of College Station). The 20 minutes driving through it was awesome. The 3 hours we had to wait in traffic to get in (not exaggerating), was not. I won't thrill you with all of the details, but there was some crying, screaming, and I found out that a size 5 child's diaper does NOT hold an adult amount of urine.

Jacob drew me a tractor the other day. My Dad and Randy thought he drew boobs. Men...

This never gets old!

Jacob and Hannah have already started getting presents from family. And they are more than happy to open them early!!




~Nancy
1 comment:
Our elf drew all over our pictures too. They must have collaborated back at the Pole. :)
Post a Comment