When we were kids and got sick, my parents always made us a bed on the floor to watch tv and stuff. So, I got out Jacob's air bed and they had fun. I know he doesn't look real sick here, but this is shortly after we discovered his fever and gave him a dose of Advil. Hannah just loved hanging out with him.

Here is what I saw for about 3 days...blank stare at tv with his favorite blankie.

Popsicles helped a little.

She was feeling much better by Sunday night!

They played so much on that air bed. This is their favorite game where Jacob hides and Hannah tries to pull the blanket off to find him.

Although he didn't make it to school on Tuesday, we did have to go up there to pick up his school pictures. Once again, I loved them!


We are now in Atlanta for Randy's continuing education conference. Jacob did so great on the plane yesterday.
Here we are leaving Houston.

We parked a long way from the airport so Jacob got a ride.


Did you know this will happen to an unopened bag if chips on the plane? I didn't.

This is what he did for about an hour if the trip.

I'm sure we'll take a lot more pictures today so be ready next week for ATL overload.
~Nancy
1 comment:
I am so proud of you for doing this 30 weeks in a row!! You rock!!
Post a Comment