
I decided to try the top knot with Hannah again.

I got more joy out of how her hair looked when I took it out.

She really began pulling up on things this week.

Randy and I went to College Station last week. Apparently, Jacob will wear underwear for Memaw and Pawpaw.

He's very into sharing (on his terms, not mine) and wanted to "share" Memaw's necklace. This really means he wanted to wear it all night so she let him.

First bath together. Memaw is efficient!!

Kyle Field!!

More pulling up/standing.

Monday was her 8 month birthday!!

There are 2 things I love about this picture. First, the cute ruffle butt and outfit and second, the fact that they were playing together!!

Jacob and his imagination...this was his horse blanket so he NEEDED his cowboy hat.

Already trying to figure out the stairs (TOO soon). Ignore the spit up on her chin. Sometimes I wipe it off. :0)

Jacob's first day of Mother's Day Out/Preschool was Tuesday. He did great and didn't even want me to walk him in. Seriously?? He's only 3.


And, just for kicks, here are last year's pictures.


Another big girl bath...

Having fun!

With brother, again. Definitely more efficient. :0)

She loved it!

~Nancy
1 comment:
I love the top knot!!!
Post a Comment