
We (me and the kids) did not make it to the first Aggie game. I was a little sad until I heard it was a noon game. Randy says on a scale of 1 to 10, the miserable heat was about a 12. So, I wasn't too sad I missed it. We did dress up in our 12th man gear and send Daddy a picture though.

We (me, the kids, and my parents) actually went to Kemah for the evening for a surprise 50th birthday party for my cousin. It was great to see everyone, was a total surprise to her, and the kids were very well behaved. Jacob did announce to the party that we needed to change his diaper and did start a "We want cake" chant, but other than that, he was an angel.
I, somehow, didn't take any pictures. But, Kelsey sent me this one of Jacob.

On Sunday evening, we took Jacob to the carnival in the Katy Mills Mall parking lot. Although the rides are extremely old looking, it was perfect for him. He keeps asking to go back so I think it was a hit.
Here he is as Chuckles the Clown (all clowns are named Chuckles, to him).

On the boat ride, talking this little girl's ear off.

JJ the knight.

Just looking cute!

Riding the motorcycles.

Hannah was there, too. See?

With Daddy on the carousel.

Riding in a rocket ship.

I tried to get Hannah to wear a head band bow since she pulls the others out to eat them.

Guess what? She pulled this out and tried to eat it, too.

We went to the mall and played in the photo booth. The fancy photo booth takes 5 pictures and emails them to you. Hannah and I did a Girls' Night Out theme.





Jacob and I did a Rockstar theme.





Tuesday morning was Jacob's first dental appointment. He did great and loved the tree slide in the waiting room.


Getting X rays done.

Wearing the "heavy blanket".

Watching a movie on the ceiling.

Getting them cleaned!

Here is Hannah's favorite thing to do...all day long. It also looks like she has grown a tail. :0)

He got another haircut and looks so grown up!

Such a big helper!

Thursday was Meet the Teacher at school (we had a busy week!). Although I did not get a good picture, this is him and Ms. Janci (the assistant teacher in his class). He was so excited to be back at school and did not want to leave! When I finally dragged him out if there, he told me his new teachers were pretty!!

~Nancy
3 comments:
I wish I had your view every morning!!!
I wish I had your view every morning!!!
I did NOT push that button twice. I don't know what happened!!
Post a Comment