Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday iPhone Dump #20

Seriously? 20 weeks in a row?? Where's my cookie???

We started last weekend by attending a Mr. Potato Head birthday party for one of our favorite (now) 2 year olds. Let me clarify...he's always been one of our favorites but is just recently 2. Anyway, my son has been deprived of the joy of said spud until recently when we started speech. He pretty much thinks his speech lesson each week is just time to go play with Mr. Potato. So, he loved the party.

Here he is, all dressed up like Mr. Potato Head.



This is Luke and Jacob. Luke is the big brother of the birthday boy (who I have zero pictures of).


Hannah joined us, of course, and didn't act like a heat-hating diva...this time.


I thought she needed in on the dress up game. She didn't agree.


All 3 of us...very sweaty.


After the party and after Randy got home, we headed to Lorena. We saw some signs for a drive thru safari park and decided to try it out. NOT our best idea since Hannah was previously sleeping and Shelby was with us. Although the pictures are cute, imagine them with me and Jacob being scared of the animals, Hannah SCREAMING in the backseat and Shelby attempting to break the back windows the.whole.time.

I couldn't feed this camel (I was scared of him) but I did say, "Mike, Mike, Mike...what day is it Mike? C'mon, you know you hear me. What day is it?" A lot.





I was also scared of the zebra but didn't know any funny commercials involving zebras (lucky for Randy).





I wasn't scared of this guy.


I was TERRIFIED of this one for some reason. But the look on his face cracks me up.


He was all business and not afraid to stick his head in.


In Lorena, Jacob got to ride his favorite "toy"...Pa's tractor. It's really a lawn mower (obviously) but he thinks its a tractor. And, he is scared of a real tractor.



After riding with M, someone decided to let Logan drive him. Seems safe, right?


The best picture Randy could get of all 4 of them.


Back home, Jacob insisted on wrapping his Llama llama red pajama up like a baby and putting it down for a nap.


Hannah was busy napping herself. With her face in her blanket, again.


Here's a game I like to play. It's called Where's Hannah and is just like Where's Waldo. Someone needs to come clean this playroom.


Did I mention that she is officially crawling? Not too fast yet, but she can do it. WAY too soon!


Handsome, sweet boy. Looking too old for me to handle.


Tuesday was Hannah's first day at Little Gym. She loved it!!


She's also attempting to pull up on very low things like Jacob's trampoline and her bouncy seat. Sometimes, it's very tiring and she needs a break.


~Nancy

2 comments:

mommagroom said...

I love Fridays and I think you should get some kind of prize!! I'll put Randy in charge of that because he's a good prize giver!!

Mtothree said...

20 weeks in a row deserves SOMETHING great....how about a weekend in CS.??