Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday iPhone Dump #10

We went to the mall to get Randy's Father's Day present. After Jacob helped me pick it out, we saw a princess/clown (yep) making balloon animals. He just had to have the Elmo one, so he got it.



By the way, Randy was in the door 2.3 seconds before he told him what we bought him. Your secrets aren't safe with Jacob!

We went ahead and got Hannah a walker so she can hang out with us in the playroom without laying down and being bored. We spend a lot of time in there and she prefers to sit up and watch Jacob. Most days I'm too lazy to pull her big jumperoo in there. I never thought she could use the walker yet, but I was wrong. She can move, backwards, and kept disappearing down the hall.



And, of course, any time I take her picture, he wants me to take his picture. However, he can't hold a smile very long and looks very silly here.



She has never been a big pacifier baby but does still use it some to fall asleep. I'm not sure she is using it correctly. (Notice how much more hair she has now! It's finally coming back.)



Saturday night, Randy and I went to a wedding and had fun in the photo booth. We showed these pictures to Jacob and he thinks they are HILARIOUS!!



Sunday morning, we went swimming with M and Pa. M and Hannah weren't going to get in, but Hannah wanted in the water so badly! So, we put her in. Of course, meal time rolled around and she ate in her float (again).















After swimming, she was exhausted so I thought it would be a good time to try her napping in her room in her crib. She did great and has slept in there for naps and at night ever since. She looks so small and silly in her sleep suit.



That night, we took Randy out for a Father's Day dinner. We took about 50 pictures and this one was the best. Like I said, Jacob can't hold a smile for long and Hannah is easily distracted!



Jacob is getting much better at drawings on the magna doodle. This was something he drew the other day. It is NOT me, but when he does draw me, he says he's not finished until he adds my beard and mustache. :0(



When big brother wants you to be a pirate, you be a pirate.



Hannah's new trick of the week is rolling from her back to her belly...many, many times. And, although she did belly to back a few random times last week, she had completely forgotten how. And she still hates tummy time. So, I lay her down on her back and within 2 seconds she flips to her belly. Then screams until I roll her onto her back again. Which lasts about 2 seconds and the whole thing repeats. Do this about 1,000 times a day and you'll know what has kept me busy this week. (Actually, as the week has progressed, she hasn't learned to roll to her back but she isn't hating tummy time quite as much!)

Here she is right before rolling and also modeling a dress my Aunt Barbara and Uncle Dick got her. I love yellow on her!



M and Pa were back for the night so M was down there with her trying to teach her to roll to her back. Hannah wasn't into learning and completely gave up and fell asleep.



Randy brought Jacob for another haircut on Wednesday. This is the 'after' picture (he looks SO grown up with every new haircut).



Then we needed to rinse the little hairs off somehow, so we went for a swim. I just love this swimsuit on Hannah. I bought it way before she was born on clearance for about $2. I think it's so cute!


Her hat doesn't really match but its a necessity.



Her and I drying off after the swim.



The water slide.



Hannah's first time to swing at the park. I think she liked it!!



~Nancy

1 comment:

mommagroom said...

WOW!! I'm so proud of you for 10 weeks in a row! And, I love the pictures of the kids!