Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Very RANDOM post

Since there really isn't anything exciting going on, I haven't been blogging. However, I noticed today that I have lots of pictures to share, so I'll do that.

First, a lesson on Instagram. I don't use it a lot or really follow people on it, but my mom was asking me about it. Basically, I use it to edit pictures. Here is a random shot of Jacob before Instagram...



And, now, the same shot after some quick editing...



That was exciting, huh?

A few weekends ago, we went to Austin for sweet Molly's 1st birthday party. Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures (exactly ONE) because I was laughing at her too hard. When she was given her smash cake, she took it very seriously and destroyed it like I've never seen any 1 year old do. It was awesome! Here is the only picture I took...before the "smashing".



The next day we went to Fan Fest at U of H. We met Jackie Sherrill. He signed a football and his book for Jacob. However, Jacob was not excited about it and refused to act normal for a picture.
Proof:










As you know, Jacob loves to play outside with his water table. His newest obsession is drinking from the water hose and attempting to sweep the porch. I got (more) pictures of him playing the other night, but this time, we left his clothes on.






He always claps for himself...for, pretty much, doing nothing.








He feels the need to fill the over flowing water table.








There is a really cute baby that he always sees in the glass door. He LOVES looking at him.


The child normally hates taking pictures, but decided to ham it up. So, I took advantage.





When we came inside after this, I immediately gave him a bath (he was already soaked). However, Dad came home with the absolute yummiest chocolate chunk cookies from Chic fil A (seriously, have you tried them?) and Jacob made a mess.






That's all I've got for now. Hopefully, I'll blog again sooner than I did this time!

~Nancy

1 comment:

mommagroom said...

He is so stinkin' cute. Just sayin'.