Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Monkey Joe's

Before I even start this post, let me just say that Jacob has more than one shirt. He has a ton of clothes actually. But for some reason, he seems to be wearing this same polo shirt in a lot of his pictures lately. I guess I really like it. :o)

Anyway, last Saturday we took Jacob to Monkey Joe's. There are 3 different inflatable places to go jump at in Katy, but we have never taken him to any of them. Until recently, he didn't even LOVE the inflatable air track at Little Gym. But, he has figured out how to jump on it (and the couch and the bed, etc). So, we figured he would like this place (and it was air conditioned on a hot Saturday afternoon). We were right!

Here is where we started. It's the toddler zone and everything is a much smaller scale than the rest of the place. This allowed him to get comfortable with the inflatables.


Yep, he's figuring out the jumping!


This is the slide in the toddler zone. He loved it!


Just trying to figure out where to go next!


He decided on the medium size slide. Unfortunately, he needed Dad's help to get inside. But he was good to go after that...


I know this picture is blurry, but he was going really fast on this slide, and I thought it was cute!


He kept getting braver and braver and here he is entering one of the big kid zones!


And, finally, he needed a break from jumping and went to drive the Flintstones car.


I think we really wore him out on Saturday at Monkey Joe's because Sunday he woke up with a horrible fever and has been sick as can be ever since. We went to the doctor yesterday and heard my least favorite words, "It's a virus...could take 5-7 days". Ugh... The upside is that he wants to cuddle a lot!


~ Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He does! So sad!