Thursday, June 28, 2012

Big brother

Jacob has an announcement...



Jacob will be a big brother in January!

My actual due date is January 28th (Jacob's 2 1/2 birthday) but due to a repeat c section, I would not go past January 21st. Everyone seems to ask how I feel. Of course, I'm very excited and grateful but am experiencing some morning sickness (usually at night). I never had this with Jacob. It has really only stopped me from eating 3 times. It's usually just annoying. And, I'm extremely tired. I'm sure that is from pregnancy and keeping up with a very active 2 year old, but I usually can't wait to nap when Jacob naps. Other than that, I feel great!

Jacob is so excited...see?



He even had to dance about it...





And, of course, Randy and I had a hard time choosing out of the 400 ish pictures we took, so here are a few more.









He's also 23 months old today (Wow) but I'm sleepy and need a nap. So, I'll blog about that later!

~Nancy

2 comments:

mommagroom said...

We are sooooo happy and excited!!! Can't wait to meet the new Wiltshire!!!

Laura said...

so excited! woohoo!