Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Things I forgot - 21 months

I blogged in a little bit of a rush yesterday, so there are a few things I forgot to mention that he does. Sorry if this is boring to you. I promise another blog this week with pictures from the past 2 weekends!

He also says "Yo". Really, it's more like "Yoooooooooooo" like his NO started. It's a few syllables long and takes a few seconds for him to get it out. I think, but am not sure, that it's for Yo Gabba Gabba. But, often, it's just because it's cute!

He also signs "more" and "please". He was a little slow on learning more, but caught on to the please part very quickly.

He no longer cries when I drop him off somewhere. He goes to Kids Club at 24 hour fitness, Adventure Kids when I need a haircut or pedicure, and the daycare at MOPS. He is so excited to go into each of those places and never looks back. However, he has started running away or throwing a minor fit when I pick him up. I've had to go into the Kids Club and drag him out like a sack of potatoes. Oh well, I'd take that over crying any day!

He LOVES to dance except when I want him to. It took me a while to get a video of him dancing the other night. Randy put it on Facebook, so I assume everyone has already seen it. In fact, my mom says she has watched it about 25 times!

I'm sure there is more, but hopefully I didn't forget anything major. He's still talking about Boppy today, too. (???)

Since blogs aren't complete without a cute picture of him, here he is eating lunch today.



~Nancy

No comments: