Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Pi day!

Happy Pi day to all you math nerds out there (like me!). If you're not a math nerd (you don't know what you're missing), but pi is 3.14 (approximately, of course) and today is 3-14. It's a good day to run in circles or eat a lot of pi...whichever you choose.

Jacob is celebrating by wearing his cutie pi shirt. We had a photo shoot here last night to get these pictures. That used to mean propping him up on the couch and singing to him. Now, that means Randy has to chase him, and I have to follow with the camera. Much more of a workout!!








Have a happy pi day!!
~ Nancy

3 comments:

mommagroom said...

I'm in love with a nerd!!

Laura said...

This is the funniest thing I have ever read.

Nancy said...

Laura, are you telling me that ya'll AREN'T celebrating pi day over there? Shame on you...