Sunday, May 23, 2010

Now We're Ready

First, a few pictures from last weekend when Nancy and her mom went to babysit Brooke and Tyler.



I have no idea what is going on in this picture, but it appears as though Brooke and Tyler may be dressing Nancy up as a Kiwanis Club member.





















This weekend, we headed up to Lorena for Logan's 7th Birthday party. I can't believe that little booger is already 7 years old. Time flies.





We headed back home relatively early today, since we had a lot of things that needed to be done around the house, especially since I was gone all last weekend. However, when we got home, Nancy decided that we needed to work on the nursery. So we put together the crib and glider chair all afternoon. And since we got that done, we went ahead and cleaned up the rest of the mess I made after a month of painting. And since we got that done, we went ahead and decorated and hung some stuff on the wall. And by this evening, the nursery was almost finished. We are still going to add a little shelf with some pictures and other odd items on it...but other than that, we are done. Now all we need is a baby to go in it.


Here is a BEFORE pic:

...and as of this evening:




























4 comments:

The Doodys said...

Wow randy you did an AMAZING job. It looks great.

Nancy said...

He really did!! And he writes a lot that I "made him work on the nursery" but we all know it was him. He worked almost every night and weekend for the last month. It's awesome!

Laura said...

The locker is my favorite. That is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You did a fantastic job, both with the painting and the decorating! That's going to be one "sporty" little guy!