We got lots of color photos and a 30 minute video. No, we are not going to make any of you watch all 30 minutes of it.
It was actually a lot of fun, moreso than I thought it would be. Throughout the 30 minute session, we realized a few things about little J-Dub:
a) He is very active. The technician had a hard time getting a good shot sometimes because he was constantly moving around, kicking, flipping, etc. Could also have something to do with the Dr. Pepper Nancy drank 10 minutes before we got there.
b) He likes to put appendages in his mouth. 90% of the time he had either his hand or his foot...yes, his foot...in his mouth. Must be something genetic, because I often put my foot in my mouth as well.
c) He has cute chubby cheeks like Nancy.
d) He has what my dad calls the "Wiltshire nose". Not sure what he means, since he and I both have petite little noses. However, the technician did tell us before she even got started that the baby's nose tends to look wider and flatter on the 3D ultrasound because of the way the sound waves bounce off of it and his lack of nose cartilage. Either that, or he is not my baby, but instead Nancy has mated with an Aboriginee.
e) He is very flexible, and will likely someday be the contortionist guy who fits himself inside a small box for tips on the streets of New Orleans. He was constantly lifting his foot up to his mouth, cheek, or forehead.
f) He is still big for his age. Go figure.
g) He has surprisingly little hair on his head, considering how much heartburn Nancy has had. Bet he still has more than I do.
Here are some pictures:
Chillin'
Deep in thought.
Still a boy. That's a relief. Otherwise our daughter would have to really like sports-themed bedrooms
Diggin for gold, just like dear ol Dad. You can also see his foot.
Foot by his head. Again.
I have no idea.
Winking for the ladies.
Creepy.
Nothing much else going on around here. I went up to Oregon last weekend for my buddy Chad's wedding. Since I didn't land until almost 10 pm on Sunday night, I have been trying to catch up on sleep all week. While I was gone, Nancy's parents came into town and they went and babysat Brooke and Tyler while Brandl and Danielle went out to dinner.
This weekend, it is up to Lorena for Logan's 7th Birthday party.
Time to go paint.
No comments:
Post a Comment