Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More Pictures

We finally got everything moved in and semi-arranged. We still have alot of unpacking boxes to do, and some furniture assembly that Nancy is working diligently on, but most of the hard work is done. Now we just have a list of about 500 "projects" to get The Fitz up and running.

Today, they delivered our fridge, dining room table and hutch, tv stand, end tables and coffee table. We may be sending the coffee table back, as it is too big for our living room. And Best Buy forgot our bedroom tv today when they were supposed to deliver it with our fridge. That was the only thing I was excited about! Oh well, it will give me something to look forward to tomorrow after a long day of saving Houston's puppies and kittens.

We thought this house was huge until we got all our junk in here. How we ever fit all this stuff into a 1400 square foot house, I will never know.

Here are some pictures of how everything looks now. I say now, because I am sure Nancy will be making me rearrange it all three or four more times.



No comments: