Sunday, January 6, 2019

Nancy seems to be very bad at keeping up with this, so I am dumping my iPhone now. There's a new Sheriff in town. If you don't leave a comment, I assume you want this blog to die.


Flyin to NYC

Leavin on a jet plane


Limo ride from La Guardia to Manhattan


last year left, this year right

Going to see ELF

Neighbor BDay PARTY bus


Santa came to our neighborhood



Cousins!

More cousins

Taking the edge off on a long drive.

Universal Studios Florida!

D'oh

Sideshow Bob

The Force is strong in this family


8 comments:

mommagroom said...

Yea!!! I'm so happy someone is blogging again! Randy, you are my hero! I usually check on this blog every other day so please don't stop!

mommagroom said...

Don't let this blog die!!!

mommagroom said...

I always enjoy seeing new pictures!!

Mtothree said...

No, it can’t die! I love the new pictures.

Nancy said...

Hero? Really?? That seems a little dramatic. ��

Randy said...

Hero seems like the correct description.

mommagroom said...

January 17....Randy have you given up too? I know that you have more pictures in your phone that you have not shared. Please don't let this blog die!!!

mommagroom said...

Hmmm looks like it's dead!!