Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday iPhone Dump #122

Jacob really needed a haircut before Legoland, and I finally decided it was time to trim Hannah's hair. She's never had even a trim and all of the swimming we have done this summer has really dried the ends out. She was a perfect angel and loved getting a haircut "like Bubba".


Friday night, I went to Pinot's Palette with some friends and Memaw took the kids to the mall. I'm pretty sure they missed me.


Here are our masterpieces. This one was tough due to all of the small details. I'm hoping you can't tell how bad mine is, but let's just say Memaw asked me why there were turtles in my fountain (they are birds). This piece of artwork is currently displayed in our attic.


On Sunday, we finally headed to Legoland. As usual, Randy found some fun things to do in the airport parking garage.


Waiting on our flight.


Hannah's first airplane ride. She did great...except for that 2 minute period of time (that felt like an hour) where she got her foot stuck between her seat and the wall. She was crying, I was sweating, and the sweet lady behind us helped us out. I don't think Randy and Jacob (sitting in front of us) had a clue.


The Legoland Hotel is pretty amazing. I'm pretty sure we've ruined our kids for all hotels in the future. This is a Lego waiter and the play castle is behind them.


Hannah sitting in the pool/fountain of Legos.


Posing in front of the Lego city.


Hannah slept in the bottom bunk like a big girl and Jacob slept on the top bunk thanks to a good side rail. I was afraid he was going to want to sleep up there and I'd be too scared.


Just outside of the elevators (which, by the way, have disco lights and disco music that plays every time the elevator is moving) is the Whoopee Cushion on the floor. Needless to say, they loved waiting for the elevators! It definitely makes some loud farting noises.


Jacob found Lego Darth Maul and posed like him.


And a Lego car.


Hannah did "Driving School" for 3-5 year olds and was terrible at it. This poor worker had to help her the whole time!


We were all HOT and tired.


Still going though.


Hannah driving us on the Duplo Tractor. Lucky for us, there was a track and no real driving involved. She just thought she was driving.


Riding the Duplo Train.


Not only does the hotel have figures made of Legos, they have a lot of character meet and greets. Hannah didn't like these guys AT ALL.


Jacob loved them and showed us his "hook".


The wall of minifigures.


Hannah did like meeting a real princess though!


These were Lego figures (in the park). That's why Hannah would stand by them.


More Lego figures.


Hannah being Batman.


These were people dressed up which is why Hannah is not in the picture!


Hannah jousting. I had to tell them she was 4 and they bought it.


Jacob was bored on this ride because he likes the bigger things!


They got their faces painted, of course.





This was another first for Hannah.


More Lego characters at the hotel.


Some of the Lego animals.


This was our last ride on the last day. :0(


This was Hannah's favorite Lego statue in the whole park. She laughed at him every time we passed him.


Randy has more pictures but I haven't gotten them off of his phone. So, there may be a special post...we'll see.

~Nancy

1 comment:

Mtothree said...

Glad you had fun and got home safely! Love you.