
Jacob got to choose lunch and picked Fuddruckers. He loves that place!!

Saturday night we went to another small carnival. It's great now that Jacob and Hannah can ride a lot of the rides together.



They each got an overpriced toy but both love them.

And when we got home, they got some Halloween surprises from Mom and Dad.

Something is wrong with this picture....

Carving pumpkins!!

Hannah and her Minnie pumpkin.

Jacob and his Jabba the Hutt pumpkin.


Minnie lit up.

Jabba lit up. He had already started falling apart and this was just hours after we did it. By the way, it's Friday and we've already had to trash our pumpkins due to mold. :0(

We headed to the pumpkin patch Monday morning. This was a picture I took at home just in case I didn't get any good ones at the pumpkin patch.

But I got a few good ones.



Later, Jake came over to play so Luke could make a doctors appointment. This picture cracks me up. Jake is 3 years, 2 months old. Hannah is 21 months old.

They also painted pumpkins.


And here is the final product.

Jacob started TaeKwonDo this week.

Hannah and I made (and ate) Halloween cupcakes. She really likes the icing...can you tell?

Donuts with Dad morning.



Hannah was over pictures at this point. We are doing family pictures in a week and I don't think it's going to go well!!

~Nancy
1 comment:
Can't wait to see all of you tomorrow!
Post a Comment