
But, we made it and had a fun tailgate with friends that we don't get to see enough.




While we were beating Arkansas (barely), the kids were in good hands. Hannah turned gangster...

And hurt her knee.

They went for a ride on the train at the mall with Memaw.

And, Debra came to visit and made a friend or two.

I surprised the kids (and Randy) with my least favorite holiday decorations. I've always hated blow up decorations but it was worth it. They (mostly Hannah) LOVE them.

And, this is why I hate them. They look like trash 22 hours of the day.

Hannah flipped the couch upside down to read her book. I thought it was cute.

We kept Mr. Whiskers for a night and Hannah loved it.

I accidentally got this picture of her but kept it because Jacob used to roll his tongue like that.

Jacob started neighborhood soccer (no league or real games yet) on Wednesday. He and Randy went to Academy to get him some gear. He was so excited.


I asked Randy to watch the kids for 5 minutes so I could pack their lunches...


~Nancy
1 comment:
That is the finest little soccer player that I have ever seen!
I love the gangster look...it fits her!!!
Post a Comment