

When I got back, Hannah and Luke started sharing a chair (something Jacob would not allow with him) and were playing so well together. I think he needs a baby sister, too.

Spooky fangs!

Hannah actually doesn't hate taking pictures any more (now that could change tomorrow). Here she is as DJ Lance...

Funny story...driving up to College Station last weekend, we saw the biggest and most beautiful rainbow. Since I was driving, I asked Randy to take a picture of it. He did but clearly didn't pay much attention to the picture. Once he sent it to me, I told him it was in black and white. We looked at his phone and, sure enough, one of the smaller Wiltshires had changed the filter on his camera. So, I realize a rainbow picture is terrible in black and white, but use your imagination!!

Happier times...before an ugly loss.

On Sunday we hit up the Rice Harvest Festival. The kids had a blast.



So serious. I promise she liked the pony ride.

Nice backdrop for Jacob's picture.

I'm not sure why we took this, but he really wanted me to.

Hannah wearing her Minnie outfit that Memaw made.

Just doing some reading (while sitting on the end table) before school.

Had to take his picture, too.

Time to bust out the Halloween pajamas!!

~Nancy
2 comments:
We had more fun last weekend than you and Randy!
I wish today was Friday. I'm ready to see new pictures!!!
Post a Comment