
He constantly tells her not to eat them...constantly.

Elf on the Shelf in March? So tacky...

One day, my island will be clean. It may even have some pretty decorative stuff on there. But, for now, this is what it looks like every day. And I'm ok with that. I'll probably even miss this one day...

In case you haven't seen their spring pictures, here is my favorite one. And if you want to see them all, google Anetrius Wallace Photography. (I'm in my phone so I can't do a real link)
She did a fantastic job considering Hannah barely sat still.

This is, of course, an older one (since we weren't in Livingston this week) but Mom just sent it to me. Nothing like riding a covered jet ski in your PJs and jacket!

We are headed to Galveston for a very short vacation on Friday. What do you do with a half packed suitcase? Put your kids in it and give them a ride around the house!!


Someone didn't want to get out!!

~Nancy
2 comments:
Have fun in Galveston!
The picture of her on the shelf looks just like you when you were that age!!!
Post a Comment