Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday iPhone Dump #47

Hannah, obviously enjoying her nap.


Looking pretty in her dress.


Good thing she wore that dress because it got super cold the next day! Their playground had lots of icicles and Jacob loved them!








Just a cute little pirate.


Sitting in her favorite spot (for now, at least) in the playroom.


Jacob enjoying his bubble bath.


And, pretending he's Han Solo frozen in carbonite (from Star Wars, in case you didn't know).


Memaw and a clean cutie.


Thursday was rodeo day at his preschool. He looked SO handsome and SO grown up!!





Memaw and the handsome cowboy.


They had a rodeo parade at school. Since Randy had to work, Memaw came to watch/help with Hannah. She loved watching the kids and was very well behaved. Here is her squishy face smile!


Waiting for Jacob.


Here he comes!


Once he saw us, he turned in to a true cowboy and really rode his stick horse!!


Notice the other kids just walking...not Jacob.








Then we followed them inside to sing some rodeo songs.


Getting ready for St. Patricks day!!


~Nancy

9 comments:

Mtothree said...

It's a good thing Doris was well behaved. Sometimes she is quite rowdy.

Mtothree said...

It's a good thing Doris was well behaved. Sometimes she is quite rowdy.

Randy said...

I had to read it three times to realize she was talking about Hannah and not Doris too!

Mtothree said...

Mtothree didn't say that! pa was on my iPad! But I would have said it if I'd seen it first! Glad you're learning to behave in public, Doris!

mommagroom said...

What??? I thought I was very well behaved! And, I'm sure Nancy was talking about me!!

Nancy said...

I published this BEFORE my first cup of coffee this morning. Sorry if I confused my 4 readers. I swear, not 1 compliment that I've done this for 47 weeks straight...just criticism. :0)

Nancy said...

And, for the record, Hannah was better behaved than MommaGroom who complained she was cold...a lot.

Mtothree said...

Caution, compliment: we love that you do this weekly. Much better than the previous blogger!

mommagroom said...

Can't send a compliment! I'm still too cold! hahahahahaha