
Last weekend, Randy and Jacob went fishing in the neighborhood stock pond. They didn't catch anything, but they had fun. Jacob was excited because his fishing pole was a Star Wars one!

Tuesday night, we had a babysitter come over so I could join some friends at Painting with a Twist again. I feel like I'm getting better and should be selling my paintings very soon (ha ha).

Hannah is finally walking more than crawling so she can wear dresses again. She refused to model it very well, though.

She only appears to be standing still here. I guarantee you, she wasn't. I took 50 and got a decent one!

Sweet boy having lunch at Chick Fil A!

~Nancy
3 comments:
For those of you who are regular readers: My dog does NOT look like that. His tongue is usually in his mouth and he's much cuter than this picture...just sayin'
In the picture of Hannah standing with her dress on, is that a snake under Randy's recliner?
Wow - how closely are you looking at these pictures? After zooming in, I'm happy to report it's just part of Yo Gabba Gabba land...not a snake.
Post a Comment