Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday iPhone Dump #16

Jacob wanted to hold Hannah, again, but also thought it was funny to hide from my camera. It was hard to get a picture, but I did. And, yes, Hannah looks as big as him in this picture (by the way, a Comcast tech that came to our house this week asked if they were twins. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have kids).



Jacob has decided that he also 'goes to work'. This usually consists of him putting a bucket on his back (see picture) and going to stand by the back door. He immediately comes back and I have to get very excited. And I have to ask him how his day was. Usually he was "just being a doctor like Daddy, taking care of puppies and kittens". Sometimes, he brings imaginary puppies and kittens back for me to pet. In this picture, he had some work to do at home (with his bucket).


On Sunday, after everyone had left, we figured out that Hannah has her first tooth. It's on her bottom right (so bottom left in the picture) and it's just a nub.


One afternoon, Jacob wanted to go play in his new sandbox. Hannah loves being outside, so this was fun for her!


Jacob, on the other hand, loves the idea of the sandbox but hates getting his hands dirty. He's getting better about it but still asks for me to clean his hands about 1,000 times.


Wednesday was a big shopping trip to Target to get the bedding for Jacob's big bed (more on that later). Hannah got to ride in the shopping cart (not in her carrier) for the first time.


So, we decided to use the conversion kit and convert his crib to a true big boy bed (a full size bed). My idea was to do something calm and non-theme-y like a plaid comforter. But, I made a mistake and brought Jacob and Randy to the store with me. My non-theme-y dreams went out the window when he saw the pirate stuff. We now own everything Target sells with a pirate on it. Oh well, Jacob LOVES it and that's what matters! I could not get one good picture of him in it, so 4 mediocre pictures will have to do.












I guess sleeping in a pirate bed makes you want to be a pirate because this was the next morning.



Hannah has decided she wants to crawl. Momma thinks it's way too early so can someone tell her that?? She's not even 7 months old but doing this...a lot.






~Nancy

3 comments:

Laura said...

Does randy wear a bucket on his back to work?

Nancy said...

Yep, apparently. Doesn't Scott?? :0)

Mtothree said...

I thought all dads did!