Sunday, January 6, 2013

Time to have a baby!!

I know I've been terrible about blogging, and I apologize. I won't bore you with details about pregnancy #2 making me very tired, so let's just say I take a lot if naps when Jacob naps (which is when I used to blog).

In case you haven't heard, we have scheduled my c section for Wednesday, January 9th at 7:30am. I'm hoping I can convince Randy to take over blogging again since he did so well when Jacob was born. I think you all should leave a comment here telling him you want him to blog. :0)

~Nancy

3 comments:

mommagroom said...

I don't really care who blogs. I just want one of you to do it! But, I know that you are both busy. Why don't you just post pictures? Words are just something we read quickly to get to the pictures anyway!

The Doodys said...

I would LOVE Randy to blog. He's a great writer and his posts always make me laugh. Wishing for a smooth Wednesday for all of you!

Amanda said...

I'll take posts from where ever I can get them. Does Shelby type? ;) Although I must say Randy's are pretty funny and I always leave his posts wondering how much trouble he got into once you read them. Happy delivering!