Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 8:56 am
9 pounds, 1 ounce
20 inches long
Hannah and I are both home and doing great. We came home on Friday and have been busy since. Jacob is the best big brother and is doing so much better than most of us expected. We are all very busy now but know that many of you want to see pictures. So, I'll try to blog more later (when we are getting more sleep) but, for now, pictures will have to do.
This is the only picture I seem to have of Jacob meeting Hannah. He had school that day and got to wear one of his three big brother shirts. They also read a special book called I'm a Big Brother now and Jacob got to sit on his teacher's lap. All grandparents were here to meet her and M was trying to get Jacob to give Hannah a kiss.

Our only attempt, so far, at a family picture. I love that Jacob is escaping and Randy looks like he's about to drop Hannah. (For the record, he wasn't!) We'll wait a while before scheduling a family portrait session.

All dressed up (Hannah, not me...those are PJs) and ready to go home.

Sweet girl on her first day at home. I had to be sure and show a picture of all of that hair!!

I forgot about this family picture (which isn't good either!). Here was her first outing...to La Finca which was the first place we took Jacob, too (and I finally had a margarita!!!!!).

We had lots if visitors this weekend. It was crazy and fun and just the way we like it!!
Memaw and Pawpaw with their 4 grand kids and Mr. Whiskers.

Brandl (my brother), Danielle, Brooke, Tyler, Jacob and Hannah.

Laura (Randy's sister), Scott, Makinley, Molly, Jacob and Hannah.

First bath! Memaw is here helping (thank goodness) and Jacob was her supervisor.

We had a small hiccup in breastfeeding which led to lots of screaming and crying (not only Hannah!!) which only lasted less than 24 hours. She got her first bottle due to this. However, we are back on track and all much happier!!

Jacob also got to help with a bottle feeding.

We have also taken the pacifier away due to the breastfeeding problems, but she did have it for a day. I love a new baby with a pacifier so I love this picture!!

And, last, my favorite picture! Love these guys (and gal)!!

~Nancy
1 comment:
Blogging already! That's impressive. Tell Randy he needs to step up his game. She is cute- I just love all that hair. Breastfeeding is the hardest thing ever (and I can only manage to pump). Hope to see all of y'all soon and can't wait to meet Hannah!
Post a Comment