This weekend, we are attempting our first excursion without him. We have been to dinner and stuff like that, but never an all day affair. We are going to tailgate and go to the A&M vs. Louisiana Tech game on Saturday. Nancy's mom is coming in to babysit for the day. I am spending the night at our hotel, but Nancy is driving back after the game. For some reason she doesn't want her mom to have to get up at 3 am and 6 am to feed him.
Here are a few pics that I made Nancy take today so that I could post them on this blog:



5 comments:
Doris says: I'm very happy that Nancy doesn't want me to get up at 3 and 6 AM! She knows how grumpy I am at that hour and doesn't want Jacob to see it yet!!! I'm very excited about keeping him. I won't have to fight with anyone to hold him. Expect a very spoiled baby on Sunday!!!
You're treading on thin ice...drive home with Nancy! :-)
Believe me, I tried. She paid for this hotel room many months ago and is making me stay.
He is so cute! And Nancy I am impressed, I know I wasn't that goether at 6 weeks. Have fun at and the game- hope we can make it out for one.
Yes, I'm fine coming back but want Randy to use the hotel room.
And thanks Devin...it makes me feel good to hear that bc I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it!
Post a Comment