Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bathtime

JKW loves his bath. If only he loved bedtime as much. Here are some pics of bathtime...I can't believe it has already been 4 weeks since we met this little guy. He weighed in at 10 lbs 1 oz today, by the way.

About to go on a car ride with mama



He loves his car seat




Look at that curly hair. It's only curly when wet.




Bless you, my child




When he gets hungry, he tries to eat his hands.



Lovin' his bath



Sportin' his Elmo robe and slippers his Pa got him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Doris says: I LOVE that curly hair!!!

Andrea H. said...

Bedtime will get better, I promise. Caleb was the same way...he had his nights and days mixed up, slept for less than 3 hours at a time at night. The last couple weeks he's been sleeping anywhere from 7-9 hours at a time. It's glorious! The best part is we haven't had to do anything on our part (no letting him cry it out); he's been able to create his own sleep patterns.

The Doodys said...

He is so cute, can't wait to see him again. I know several people that read the book Baby Wise. I didn't read it since Gavin was a good sleeper, but they liked it.