He had his 2 month doctor visit yesterday, and he weighed in at 13 lbs 4 oz (79th percentile) and measured 24.5 inches (90th percentile). He is healthy and happy, with the slight exception of when he got his first set of vaccines. He was not so thrilled with the "shots" part of the visit.
Now for a few pics:

This was after I told him a funny joke.

His "official" 2 month photo, complete with the badge his M made him.
Here are some action shots of him laying on the changing table on our dresser. Like I told you last time, there is nothing exciting above him but the bottom of our tv that is hanging on the wall. But he loves it. It is the most entertaining, funniest bottom of a tv you will ever see.




1 comment:
He's TOO TOO cute! I can't wait till next weekend!
Post a Comment