So, here is a post I should have made on Friday, July 20th.
We had a new Alamo Drafthouse open so the kids and I had to go check out a movie there.
We also went to Space Center Houston that week. I knew Jacob would like this place but I was shocked at how much Hannah liked it. She even took my phone to be our official photographer but I ended up deleting the 87 pictures she took of her dress. She did get some good pictures of the model rockets though.
Here they are being astronauts.
And Hannah built this alien thing from the parts that were just laying around.
Here are some of the model rockets, captured by Hannah.
Headed in to Mission Control.
On the train headed back.
One of the best parts was Independence Plaza. It was fun to see how bit the shuttle (and plane) actually are!
We met my mom for a late lunch after this little trip and she took them home with her. As you can see, it appears they had a terrible time at the beach.
You never know what you might find at The Big Store.
Dancing on the bars already.Apparently you only have to be 5 years old to drive at the beach.
Resting...
Fun at the water slide! Hannah told Memaw and Pawpaw that she wasn't going to do the slide but changed her mind when they got there. Which is why she is in clothes...
Ice cream time!
One down, 5 to go and I'll be all caught up!
~Nancy
1 comment:
So glad you are finally blogging again! I love seeing all the pictures. That first one at Alamo Draft House makes them look like teenagers!!! Stop!
Post a Comment