Jacob and two of his friends went to Winterfest at Pine Cove for 2 nights. He was excited to go and loved his top bunk.
While he was gone, Hannah got to hang out with her favorite babysitter while Randy and I went down the street to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party.
Although we didn't win, we did have fun. And we also sang a lot of karaoke. Here are Monica and Kristen in action.
The winner, although he was NOT wearing a sweater, was Greg who dressed (partly) as Santa.
The next day, he dressed fully as Santa at our neighborhood park.
We had just picked up Jacob from camp and he didn't get to see Santa. Because he and Randy went to see Star Wars!
When he came home, he felt terrible and said he was cold. His temp was 102+. We found out the next day he had the flu...boo.
Our elves were being crazy and acting like Mary and Joseph.
Hannah was wrapping Rocky's toys and putting them under the tree. I thought it was so cute!
While Jacob had the flu, we didn't do much. We were all tired of being here and when Hannah asked to play with cups, I let her.
And one night Hannah and I did Christmas moisturizing masks. We were reindeer!
And, on Thursday, my Sequoia finally rolled 100K miles.
I bought sparkling grape juice for the kids and they love it. They especially love it when I let them drink it out of my wine glasses. Parent of the year right here!!
~Nancy


No comments:
Post a Comment