Friday, December 1, 2017

Friday iPhone Dump #242

Last weekend, we headed to San Antonio to do a few things.  First up, the Alamo!  Jacob was more excited to see it this time since he has learned about it in school.

And across the street from the Alamo is the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum.  Jacob remembers going last year and really wanted to go again.  So, we did!  I'm not sure what they are even doing here.


In a very large tire.
By the World's Tallest man.
They were so scared to sit on this couch next to this fake person that can pop his eyes out of socket.  So, Randy had to do it first.  And they were all trying to make his face with their eyes.

Astronaut kids!

After that we headed to Fiesta Texas for their Holiday in the Park.  Hannah just wanted to ride the Road Runner Express over and over and over and over again. We think she rode 18 times that day.  I rode with her most of those times and am over that ride!
At the exit of the ride is this big Chicken.  She loves to take a picture with her "friend".
Jacob is finally tall enough to ride all of the big roller coasters in the park.  There were 3 new to him rides this time.  One of his favorites was Superman.

Just being silly...
At home, I have most of the house decorated and am almost done. But I've re-done my mantle this year a hundred times.  I'm finally happy with how it looks.
~Nancy









No comments: