On Tuesday, Jacob's class had their Celebration of Learning. It was so cute! Here he is with Mrs. Dockal. He LOVED her this year...
On Wednesday, I had a lunch/meeting with the other first grade homeroom moms. So, Randy took Hannah to Giggles and Fun. It looks like they had fun (even though the place is kinda lame).
On Thursday, Jacob had a half day. We were ready for them to get off of the but at 12:40 with 4 coolers full of water balloons. After nailing them as they walked off of the bus, we let them handle the rest.
After asking Jacob to show me his "School's out for summer!" face, this is what I got.
After the water balloon fight, we had popsicles for them. Have I mentioned how much I love my new neighborhood?????
We're on year 2 of taking Jacob's picture in this shirt, and I only have 11 more years to go. Here's hoping I can remember things that long!! Here is this year and then a comparison to last year...
~Nancy
No comments:
Post a Comment