Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday iPhone Dump #210

Jacob got another haircut last week and really enjoyed this one because I let them put some temporary blue stuff in his hair.  It doesn't show as blue as it was.  But she did a blue Mohawk and then we came home and put blue all over!
Working on our Easter eggs!
Cross Creek Ranch had an Easter festival and the Easter Bunny was there.
Later that day we went to Casey's 1st birthday party and the Easter Bunny was there too!  Weird that he looked a little different later in the day...

We also had an egg hunt at the party.  I only got a picture of Jacob because Hannah didn't stay still long enough for a picture.
Sunday morning...finally ready to hunt the eggs that the REAL Easter Bunny brought to our house.
Hannah and I had Muffins with Mom at Grace this week.  She was SO excited!
All about me!
Pictures from Muffins with Mom.

Last night, Jacob lost (well, I pulled) his other front tooth.  He looks SO cute!
~Nancy










No comments: