Saturday, April 15, 2017

Friday iPhone Dump #209

When you're 4 years old, shopping is hard.  Sometimes you need a bean bag chair hippo mouth to sit in. 
We headed up to College Station last weekend for the Spring game. 

Jacob and Hannah enjoyed the game as long as there were snacks.
Beautiful Kyle Field!
We also went to the bookstore to buy some shirts.  The line was really long so while Hannah and Daddy waited to pay, Jacob and I took more pictures!
Jacob was selected as "Top Dog" for his class this week so we got to make a poster that he shared with the class.
Randy also took them to see Boss Baby on Sunday.
Hannah (I mean, Batgirl) and I had lunch one day near the ducks.  We found some babies that were so cute!
Instead of putting grass on one side of our yard, we opted for river rock with flagstone steps.  I love how it turned out!
Hannah had her Easter party at school on Wednesday and she was so excited!
Another mom sent me these two pictures. 

Hannah's hair is losing more and more curl each day.  We were playing with Snapchat which had a filter that put makeup on her and I could not believe how old she looks here.  Make up and straight hair...She looks like she's 14 not 4!!

~Nancy













No comments: