Friday, December 30, 2016

Friday iPhone Dump #194

Last Friday, the kids went to spend one night with Memaw and Pawpaw which allowed Momma to finish the wrapping that she needed to do for Christmas.  The only picture I got was this one that said Hannah really wanted to go on this boat...
Rocky, sleeping again!
Ready to open presents...

On Christmas Eve, Randy heard something in our living room and went to investigate.  Look what he saw...
Santa left a lot of toys but also left a Storm Trooper costume (or whatever it's called).
I haven't taken my tree down yet, but I know I will soon.  I was looking at it the other night thinking about how much I love looking at it, especially at night.  So, I took this picture to remember how pretty it is!
Randy, Hannah and Rocky went to get donuts one morning.  Rocky sat on Hannah's lap the whole time and she LOVED it.
This week we met Jill, Luke, Jake and Zack at Altitude Trampoline park.  These crazy kids jumped, non stop, for almost 2 hours.
And, of course, SILLY PICTURE!!
~Nancy







No comments: