Friday, December 30, 2016

Friday iPhone Dump #192 - from 12/16/16

My lovely blogging app stopped working and I've been waiting on it to get fixed. Unfortunately, I don't think that is going to happen so I'm trying this through the web. It's much harder so I apologize if there are grammatical errors!

Last weekend, Randy needed some continuing education hours and found a class he wanted to take in San Antonio. So, we made a weekend of it and Jacob skipped school on Friday. While Randy was in class, the kids and I went to the Children's Museum.


I'm thinking this pilot costume is for smaller children.

That night, after Randy was finished, we all went to the River Walk.

Silly picture, of course.

The Alamo!


We went to the wax museum and this was Jacob's favorite part...Avengers!

He thinks Iron Man was blasting him.

Hannah liked the minions!

Jacob and I did the Believe it or Not museum which he loved.

While Randy and Hannah took a horse drawn princess carriage ride around. Of course, she loved it!!

The next day, we ate at one of Aunt Laura's favorite restaurants.

And then went to Fiesta Texas!

The kids scored some pucker powder.

Hannah rode her first "real" roller coaster and absolutely loved it! It's all she wanted to do! And between all of us riding it and also switching off riding with her, she rode it 14 times! This guy was at the exit and she called him her pet chicken.

She even met Tweety Bird!

Our silly elves made a toilet paper snowman again.

Wednesday was Hannah's Christmas program at school and she rocked it!

Memaw even came to watch.

Hannah and two of her best friends, Bradley and Claire.

Claire, Hannah and Adam.

Jacob's class had a holiday book exchange. Mrs. Dockal sent this picture. Clearly, he was excited!

~Nancy

No comments: