Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday iPhone Dump #58

Last weekend, Randy and I went to a wedding so my parents came in to watch the kids. Hannah really likes books right now (not for you to read to her but for her to read to you...sometimes each book lasts for minutes but often it's just seconds before she moves on). She would give Paw paw a book and climb in his lap to read it to him. Then climb down and pick another. See that stack of books on the coffee table? Those are the ones they had already read...


Before the wedding...





Not sure why Jacob was not wearing a shirt but oh well (at least he had shorts on!).


Then, on Sunday, we headed to a carnival. Jacob and Daddy on the Tilt a Whirl cause Momma can't ride that!!


Randy doesn't look as thrilled as Jacob on this one.


He is at a point where he wants to ride the bigger rides. This "kiddie" ride pretty much bored him.


Hannah got to ride one!! Look closely in there, you'll see her.


Just another day in our house.


We're completely normal around here...


I can't get Hannah to take a picture and smile but Jacob can. He had my phone, told her to smile, and she did! I don't even care that it's not centered!!


~Nancy

1 comment:

mommagroom said...

I just love Fridays!! Thank you for making my day!!