
This is how he wanted to walk around Walmart. And, thankfully, we were in Livingston and nobody batted an eye...

We created a monster and he LOVES riding the jet ski. Memaw was so happy that he liked it and wasn't scared.


Hannah liked it too!!

She also liked riding this tube thing with Kelsey.

Kelsey's dog is so cute but constantly tries to jump in the water after her. So, they got him a life jacket and I loved it!!

It even has a handle so she can grab/carry him.

Pawpaw and Hannah.

The sunset from their patio. I missed the really pretty time.

Me getting my Mother's Day cards. Hannah gets very jealous when Jacob sits on my lap.

Just driving at Double Dave's. She may look cute and innocent here, but you'd never guess what happened seconds after this picture. I'll spare you all of the details but will tell you it was a poop-explosion that required all of her clothes to be washed in the bathroom sink in the restaurant. Fun times...

Before we saw the poop...

When the garbage man comes, they get pretty excited...

"Mom, what are you doing?"

Tuesday was his last day of 3 year old preschool.


Creepy but they watch everything I do. Even take out the trash...

At Jacob's end of year party. I didn't tell him I was coming (to avoid the million questions about when and why I was still dropping him off in the car pool line) so he was pretty excited.



Pretty girl at the park.


I just needed to go to the bathroom...and I always get company.


~Nancy
5 comments:
Yep, you are JUST LIKE FAMILY! Love it.
Enjoy the company in the bathroom. You'll miss it when they're older!!!
The picture of you opening your MD cards is too small. I can hardly see what is going on in the photo. Can you please make it larger?
I don't know why it randomly makes pictures big. If you were a regular reader of our (MY) blog, you would know this happens. :0)
Post a Comment