Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday iPhone Dump #52

My mom reminded me that since I'm on #52, I've been doing this a whole year now. Happy birthday Friday iPhone Dump!

Last weekend, Coco (also known to everyone but Jacob as Mr. Whiskers) stayed with us. Hannah must have said "Hi puppy" to him at least a million times. So much that even Coco got tired of hearing it and is covering his ears here.


Then she decided to do a little homework. We start 'em early around here.


Last Saturday, Randy had his big open house at the clinic to show the renovation and addition to all of his clients. They had a face painter there and Jacob was really excited. He walked right up to her and asked her to paint his face like Luke Skywalker. When we convinced him that was not really possible, he agreed that Darth Maul would be cool, too. After googling an image for the face painter, she got to work. She did a great job and he loved it. He loved making angry faces as Darth Maul and did that to every one of Randy's clients that he was introduced to.


They had a dress up/photo booth area too. Here's Dr. Hannah...





And Dr. Darth Maul checking the puppy's ears.





Hannah's favorite ride at Monkey Joe's.


Monday, the kids and I had a little lunch date. I don't usually dare take them both out to lunch by myself. But, it wasn't too bad.





Jacob loves to feed Hannah. Just wait until she bites him...it will be all over!


Then, back at home, he took her for a ride on his four wheeler.


Outside, water table fun!





This is Hannah's wet hair look...after swim lessons.


Jacob would not cooperate for an after haircut picture, but I have to tell this story. While Hannah and I went to her swim lessons, Randy took Jacob for another haircut at a new place. The lady was asking him all kinds of questions (Jacob will usually talk to anybody...a lot) and they started talking about his baby sister Hannah. When the lady asked "Does your baby sister cry a lot?" Jacob answered "Only when Momma hits her."
Nice.

That night we went to a carnival in a mall parking lot and were literally the only people there. I didn't take this next picture so you could see Randy and Jacob, I took it so you could see that other than the carney man who jumped in at the last minute, the other cars were empty. Not so much bumper cars when there is no one to bump, more like just driving!


Yep, still riding alone.


He didn't care!!


Hannah enjoying some macaroni and cheese. I don't tend to let my kids get messy while eating, so this was about as messy as she has gotten (other than her birthday party).


Thursday was Muffins with Mom at Jacob's school. We had to take a selfie in the parking lot.


But his teacher took a better picture of us.


Back at home, having lunch with Hannah.


His class picture came home with him. When I asked what he was doing with his hand, he very clearly stated "Just digging the potatoes out of my ear."


~Nancy

4 comments:

mommagroom said...

Congratulations on 1 year of blogging. You're doing great. I look forward to it every Friday morning!!!

Mtothree said...

Me, too. It's been so nice...keep it up, PLEASE!

Mtothree said...

But you do need to quit hitting poor little Hannah!

mommagroom said...

Gee double oh dee jay oh bee!!! GOOD JOB! GOOD JOB!!