Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday iPhone dump #1

One of my favorite bloggers does what she calls a Friday iPhone dump. And, although I'm not half the blogger she is, I can probably do this. My iPhone is about the only camera I use anyway! Plus, MommaGroom has been on my case about not blogging enough (at all). So, lets see how long this lasts...

Here are the pictures on my iPhone (interesting or not) from the past week...

Hannah loves her new jumperoo...for about 2 minutes at a time.


Jacob wants me to take his picture EVERY time I take a picture of Hannah.



He thinks this is a microphone and is making a weird face while singing.



Jacob in the jumperoo. Shockingly, this is the only time he's been in it.



Pool progress as of last weekend.



Last Saturday, Randy headed to College Station for the Spring game so we headed to Memaw and Pawpaw's house. Jacob loves riding on the mule (he calls it a momocycle), Hannah, not so much.



Jacob and Pawpaw on the tractor. Jacob enjoyed sitting on it but would not ride it once Pawpaw raised the bucket. He gets very scared of loud noises (just a phase, I hope).






Jacob and Pawpaw on the pontoon boat.






Me and my sweet boy!



Jacob driving the mule...kind of.



While in College Station, Randy bought presents for everyone. Our photo shoot didn't go so well.






On Sunday, we FINALLY changed Jacob's crib to a big boy bed. The transition has been good...so far.



Hannah when I let her hair dry curly...it gets kinda crazy but not as bad as it used to.



While Jacob was at school, Hannah and I went for her first walk in the jogging stroller. Like the car, she only liked it when it was moving.



Jacob playing with Hannah.



Jacob did so well in swimming on Tuesday that he got a new present. It's a bath tug boat that he swears is a pontoon boat.



My favorite saying that I saw on Facebook this week.



On Wednesday, we went to the Houston Zoo.














Yep, those giraffes are being dirty behind them!!











Our new concrete for our driveway extension, walkway to pool and around pool.












Despite her smile, Hannah hates tummy time.



Jacob was telling her "It's OK, don't cry Hannah".



That's it for this week. I hope you enjoyed it!

~Nancy

1 comment:

mommagroom said...

I love this idea of a Friday iPhone dump. It's good to see pictures again!!!