Here he is climbing in the tree

And then sliding down the slide

And, riding a horse

But then, the funniest thing ever happened. One of the older girls there went to lay down on the ground and put her legs up on one of the climbing structures. Jacob just stared at her and you could tell that he was trying to figure out what she was doing. Since he couldn't quite figure it out, he decided to lay down there with her for a little while.

It was all fun and games until Jacob decided to leave the play area, bare foot, with his sippy cup, looking back at me and laughing. The more serious I got and said "Stop" and "Freeze", the faster he walked. So, I had to chase him which he loved. Then, our playing was over!!
~Nancy
1 comment:
I know that you have had some excitement in your lives. You must blog soon. I'm getting bored to tears with this last one!!!
Post a Comment