Thursday, February 4, 2010

You have one new message

Actual word-for-word transcript of a message left on our clinic answering machine last night at 10:36 pm:

Uh, hi this is Meesha (no last name). Why haven't you called me back? This is Meesha (again, no last name). I came in and filled out an application, but you never called me back. I want to know when I can start, cuz I really need a job. I need to start this week, but it has already been a week and you haven't even called me back. So if you could call me tomorrow and let me know when to start, that way I can start getting paid as soon as possible. My phone number is ----- so leave me a message. Also, leave on the message how much you will pay me, because if it is not enough, I won't even come in. Also tell me when to start and what to wear. Thanks. Bye.

I have no idea who Meesha is. Shockingly, her application never made it past our receptionists. I don't know...should I hire her?

No comments: