
Shelby had fun

Front yard
Here are some pictures of some of our Christmas decorations. Nancy works really hard putting these up in late August, so I figured I would give her some props.
We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. On Wednesday night, we drove up to Lorena and had turkey and all the fixings on Thursday at lunch. Of course, we fit in a little bug hunting with Logan as well. It was fun to see all the family and Makinley, Brynna, and Logan. I can't believe how grown up Makinley is already. Evidently we did not take any pictures while we were there, so I have none to post. We left in the early afternoon on Thanksgiving to make it the game. The game itself did not go as planned, but at least we put up a fight. If we had even an average defense, we would be infinitely better as a team.
On Saturday, Doris and Paul, Brandl, Danni, Brooke and Tyler came to our house for a fajita Thanksgiving. We had lots of fun, of course.

Me playing airplane with Tyler

Me playing airplane with Tyler
Tyler and Brooke
Brooke being a monkey
Brooke loves to play dance and freeze









No comments:
Post a Comment