There were over 20 families there so there were A LOT of kids. It was hard keeping them back so that the little ones could hunt first. But when they finally yelled "GO", you had to be careful not to be run over.
As usual, Hannah found more eggs that Jacob because, well, he's Jacob.
Hannah is nearing the end of her time at Grace Preschool. When she was in the toddler class and Jacob was in the 4 year old class, they would run towards the parking lot to "hide" from me in this spot. Hannah has continued the tradition with her friends. And now, she and Charly (we carpool with them) hide from me every day. I needed a picture so that I can remember her 'spot'.
We discovered at least 6 baby bunnies in our backyard. We can no longer let Rocky out alone but Hannah loves going out to check on them.
Another reason I love our neighborhood. This was just a random Thursday afternoon where I heated the pool and let a few parents know that their kids could come swim if they wanted. If you look closely, I can count 10 kids. There were at least 2 kids in the house at this point!
~Nancy


1 comment:
I just love your blog!!!
Post a Comment