Saturday was St. Patrick's Day and they were all prepared to not get pinched in their green.
Silly faces, of course...
After they went home, we went to the Shamrock Shindig in downtown Fulshear. We met up with most of our friends from the neighborhood. Here are Hannah and two of her favorite girls.
And here are a bunch of the kids from Ibis!
The next day we went to another mall parking lot circus. It was called Circus Saurus.
Before it started, you could do some of the fun stuff outside...like ride a dinosaur, a pony or an elephant!
When the dinosaurs came out during the show, they would come right in Jacob and Hannah's faces!
I've spent a lot of time this week working on my study. Although I'm not done and still need longer cords so that I can hide them, it's much better. I love it so much!!
Last night was the 2nd grade performance at JRE. Jacob did a great job singing!
~Nancy
No comments:
Post a Comment