Monday, November 6, 2017

Friday iPhone Dump #238

Last weekend was more fun time to spend with Charlie.  He shared donuts with Hannah and then went with them to M and Pa's house for the night.




On Sunday, Randy and I went to the LONG World Series game #5.  The kids stayed with a babysitter here at the house.  Poor babysitter was here for 12 hours!  The kids had a blast though.

We had a pretty good time too.



On Monday we carved a pumpkin.

And then it was time for Halloween!!  In case you don't watch Disney movies, Hannah is Mal from The Descendants.  She is the daughter of Maleficent.  So, I surprised them both by dressing as Maleficent.  It's supposed to be the Evil Witch so I was trying not to smile!




On Friday I was in charge of Jacob's Fall class party.  They had fun!
And Randy FINALLY finished Hannah's bed and she LOVES it!  I think it's pretty awesome too.




~Nancy





No comments: